
HELLO FELLOW!!
It's weekend.This hottest moment of the week. :D
Kay, Let`s see what have I done in this week.
I get the HELLO KITTY visa debit for myself.
I get it by my own! Spend my lunch hour to get it ):

and some picha of last partiee night. It's fun with my babies girl.
There're too much unhappy thingy happen on work.
I cried, I tried to escape. In the end I party hard.
It just another way to release.
I swear I only found myself after working hours.

Someone told me that God never tell us will us wake up with our eyes open tomorrow.
Yea, I am fucking agree with it. Just do what ever you want or you wish to do right now.
Time and life wouldn`t wait for you to get regret and restart it.
When life is getting hard,fuck it hard! LOL`
This moment, I felt I am realli alive and breathing.
I want to have fun and fulfill my life with joy.
No regret in future. Appreciated what you had and have.

