Monday, May 2, 2011

Super Monday.



1st of all.Let me show what I have bought today.
Realli shop till drop.LOL


Bought this two from PADINI.
My sis asked me why bought two,
I answered another one for my future boyfriend mr unknown.
HAHAHA!
Both of them look at me and said:Bring me home pls.
Thats why I bought them.



This mickey shirt look damn nice.
LOVE AT FIRST SIGN!
So bought it from MNG.



This hello kitty stuff I aim for so long d,
finally I bring it home.
Happy sei.
Kinda expensive D;
But I love it.

This frog ugly huh.
HAHA!


----------------------------------------------------
Grab our lunch at XuanXin.
Ramen! My mum's fav.
This is a special mother's day lunch for my lovely mum.

Let me explain why there're none of my mum's picha.
She said she is ugly.
Thats why she dont allow us to take her pic ):

Thats all for today.
A great Sunday with sista and ma mum.
Love them