Some time you make me feel like wanna give up everything.
Maybe we really not suitable to each other.
Just accidentally meet each other on the way to future.
I couldn't sacrifice myself to fulfill your require
You couldn't sacrifice yourself to fulfill my require.
You know why?Just because we are selfish.
I keep asking myself why i couldn't change to fulfill you require
The answer i get is... You dont make me feel you deserve it.
I knew u think the same. So i found our problem.
How to solve it?How to discuss it with you?
I never try to do all these.Because you don't care bout it!
In the end,you're tired of me.I am tired of you.
End of the story then.
You asked me "why don't you blog bout some thing that meaningful and happiness"
Cos i cant find any meaningful and happiness in my life.
Maybe i need to leave. I am serious to think bout future.
You don't show me our future.
I dont make any decision just because i don't want to make any wrong decision.
I hope all this stuff can stop disturbing me from now on.
The one who love you will never say no to you.
Will never ask you to waste on him/her.
Will never dump you when you need him/her.
Will never talk to you with resentment

