Saturday, May 8, 2010



I am so lazy to update my blog
Obviously i will onli be here when i am moody
Seems like a bad girl,I dumb my blog when i am normal.
haha
Sorry my babe blog.I love u always.
I know u will always be thr when i nid u.
U wont run away and listen to me anytime anywhere.

Yesterday received his msg.
It jus like"Gosh,i am so afraid of the words he type in the msg"
cos I dono wat he goin to tell me ths time
But luckily tats not the words tat hurt me,but comfort me
Thanks baby.The very Last time i wanna tell you.
No body else gonna replace u in the deepest part of my heart
From the day I first saw you.Your smile and ur words fill my life.

Yesterday received a bouquet of roses
A women holdin those roses and walk toward me and asked
"err.Who is wei ting"
Den im like"huh?Mine?"
WTH?!The very first time i received real roses.
Some more it is pink in colour
Gosh!!I knw it is expensiv
The first word pop out in my mind was"hmm..Whos the fellow?"
Wasted!!The cost of the flower could let me eat bout atleast a week.
I admit that I really excited.XD
I wish the name in the card was him.
But sadly not him )=
Anyway,Thanks.I get a surprise.
haha



To day is my lucky day
Suddenly feel like wanna eat MC.D and Baskin Robbin so much,but i am broke )=
In the end,I get them both without pay any money XD

Thanks iris and egg for the ice cream and thanks mr.T for the Mc.D
Muahahaha
I am very full now.