Thursday, January 7, 2010

Early in the morning baby told me that maybe he need to take back his streamyx account

Gosh..Which mean I'm not going to online again until i get my own.

I dint blame to anyone,coz I know I'm useless!!

YES I AM SO USELESS!!

It's been a long time dint fall in "depression"

What I can say about me is I'm not a human being.

I dont have my own career,I dont have my own car.

I'm 20 after this coming birthday,I dont even know what's the aim i survive this 20years

Just feel like wanna kill myself.

Why I born in a poor family?

Why They can get a new car from their parents but I cnt?

Why their parents could support them to continue their studies but mine cnt?

Every time i thk bout this my tear will start drop.

I know i shouldn't blame to my parents,

but this world make me bcome realistic.

I wan a degree . Did u knw i want it so much??

I never tell anyone in my real life,coz it consider as a "dream"

The dream which impossible to come true.

I wish there are 70k for me to continue my studies and those living expenses.

I don't want to ask from my parents,coz i know they cant afford.

So i just keel quite and act like not interesting in studies.

What to do? I know they are suffer and lack of money since still got 2 sis nid to study.

I think I'm going crazy soon.

I dont know whats my target,Should I find a career and buy a car?

And give up my studies?>.<

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!

I never thought money problem will bother me

Cause I'm a happy go lucky person,keep think positive than every thing will be fine.

EXCEPT money problem!!!!!!!!!!

ARGH!