skip to main |
skip to sidebar
To my baby
Baby...
No matter wat mood u are
I'm always here for you
I know u will feel so sien with my tian yan mi yu
But thats wat i wanna tell you
Sincerely,I want to share your sadness and madness
When you are in trouble,I willing to do anything for you
When you are happy,I will smile with you
When you are sad or mad,I might share your sadness with you and try to make you smile
I'm going kl d
I feel so she bu de you
I feel so useless cause i cant let you go
I worry this and that
But i choose to belive you baby,make sure u wont dissapoint me
You can go clubbing,but dont treat me like last time when you are drunk
Feel so hurted.
Yesterday was the happiest day in year 2009
You knw why?
Cause you are with me
You cheer me up
When i see your smile,i feel so happy
Baby i love you much