Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day one (i)

WooHoo
I'm back
So tired and sleepy
My leg's muscle still pain-ing
Hahaz
But i get a lot
I saw many type of Christmas decoration
Feel so excited
I bought a lot of clothes and ate alot of food
Muahaha
Let my pic tell u the story

Day 1..Time square
Curi took by Blue heepo(my cousin used to call him lidat)
haha
Actually we have a camera man,my cousin's bf
He is a very good guy :)

After time square,nxt location is sungei wang
The place must go if u go to shopping

Tired jor ,rest at Mc.D
I'm eating Deli Delight 's bread
I cant find Deli Delight in Penang:(
I love the fruit pie frm Deli Delight

Next location,Ikano
I heard they said it's a new mall
The theme of the deco of Christmas is
Some thing bout under water aquarium
Hmm...Let pic tell u the story



That's all for today larr
Continue tomorrow
Good night :)