Lama tak jumpa my blog
xD
Let me explain
Im not bz at all
I stayed at home and online all the time
But i feel lazy and dono wat shud i post
I realize ths recently i learn how to keep every thing in my heart
I stop complain and been sad
I use all my time to smile
I knw God would treat me nicely
I accept every thing tat God gave to me
=)
Every thing changing every day every time
Every one changing every day every time
Update or improve our self to suite his world ❤
And one important thing that i would like to share with u guys
Our plan will never take over what happen in realities
❉ ✱ ✲ ❉ ✱ ✲ ❉ ✱ ✲ ❉ ✱ ✲ ❉ ✱ ✲ ❉ ✱ ✲ ❉ ✱ ✲
Okies...
Next topic
A guy,STUPID guy keep kacau me
Gosh~ Just give him a slap pls(OS in heart)
A guy who named Mr.G
He called me yesterday and ask me out for a movie
Well, rejected..
He text me after tat
"Erm,girl,how bout tomorrow?Other day?"
I replied
"Erm,I'm going out with my bf tommorow"(i lied)
He replied
"He treat u vry well?Y cnt u just let him go??
Not only he could treat u good on this world,
other ppl oso can"
I start lost my patient,Just feel like wanna giv him a big slap
DO U KNOW WAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT??
I HATE PPL DISTURB MY LIFE!!!
MY LIFE STYLE ARE NON OF YOUR BUSINESS OKAY?
JUST GET LOST BEFORE MY FIRE START TO BURN -.-

