every thing change all the time
moon,temperature,life,attitude,feeling,relationship...etc
Even YOU AND ME!!!
I heard another new news to day
actually i heard 2 news today
WooHoo~ i wonder how they live so "Specially"
different story every day
my life just the same every day
how bored izzit huh?!
Story telling time~
She gotta feeling on him
Wootz,Who is she and him?!
I knw her but dono him
She was very in love with her boy fren
but now she start to change her mind
Hmm...
This thing happened to two of my fren
Well..I have no comment on this
Cause i dont really knw wat happen in the middle
Tats the reason i said every thing change
haizzz..A big sighhh....
I wish she is happy now and always =)
It's a boring sunday~worm come out from my body
not because i dint take shower,just because im Extremely bored!!
tats the reason why im here to gossip bout the "HER"
hahahaha
xD
I'm crazy,u can just ignore me k

