
TIRED
Really tired,i need more time to sleep
since i start to work, i lost alot of time to sleep
ths recently i cant sleep well
i dono wats wrong with me
And den horr
I left my phone on dear's car twice
OH MY GOD
wats wrong with me again??
last night horr..i damn happy
Dear bring me to gurney
(it's been a long time dint pak tor with him d)We sat at sea side thr and keep talk bout "THE END OF THE WORLD"
We ate fried crab stick,fish nugget and sotong
muahaha,Spend my rm7.30
Damn!!!
Argh!!I'm poor !! My money - every day
I spend alot on food especially when i working
I wonder how i eat tat much=.="
Today i spend rm20 on food
Arrggghh!!!! over my barged d lar(barged-rm5 perday)
Nxt week eat sai liao
OK
back to the topic
I left my phone on dear's car yesterday night lor
Hoi me cant listen he say good night to me
Hmmp!!!
Den nvm lor,coz he can cum fetch me this morning and giv my phone back to me ma
can c him again ma
Den hor,i left on his car again=.="
reach QBM jiu fast fast get down frm car
and keep sembang with dearforget my phone again=.=|||
I'M Big Head Prawn!!!!
So suffer!!!live without phone

PHONE playing a very important part in my life
K,I'm tired
Need to get on bed now
GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD BYE

