The most natural piccha i post on my blog
haha
I love to edit photo coz i love art
xD

Hmm...I talked on the phone with my lil sis yesterday
I wish to meet her as soon as possible=)
Thanks god i have such a good sis
Take care and make sure u r happy all the time
Alot of people care of you,love you,including me
So you have to work hard to get a happy life
No matter what trouble that you facing,remember you are not alone
Your Friends and I are always beside you and give you the support






GOOD NEW

Yesterday dear told me his grandma birthday on 16th Oct
He going to bring me back to his home town
Wee

I was waiting for 2 years=.="
Finally a chance to go back and meet his family=)
Oh yea
Yesterday a girl come interview
She look okok lor
But he younger den me 3 years(look like older den me 3 years xD)
The 1st thing i mentioned after she went is she have big boots
hahaha
We laugh like crazy in shop^^V
I going to stop this job in the end of this coming november
Maybe rest for awhile and continue searching wat i really wan
GAMBATTE AND ADD OIL!!!!!

