Gossh
It's already midnight
But i cant fall as sleep
Alot of problem appear on my head and turn around and around
I just want to hav a simple live
I want to hav my own job,live happily with my family,frens and also dear
Is that too over?Why it cant become reality??
I argue with my dear coz of the transport to work
He asked me why i accept the job without confirm there are transport for me to work every day
I asking myself..Y??
No answer..
The only reason is ..coz i wan to work
This is my attitude
I will do wat ever i wan to do
Of coz not kill ppl or burn house la
I donno this kind of attitude could help me or lead me to the way of hell
God pls help me
I'm so suffer and full of worries
I cant even sleep well...
Shud i giv up?But i love my job...
Shud i listen to dear?
Wat shud i do?????
ARRGH!!!HELP!!!!

