
I wasted alot of time to make this new layout
Damn!!
But i like the old one more than this
Hahahaha
I'm wasting time and energy=.="
As wat dear said..I alwayz do "bobo" de thing
I feel so tired
I want to sleep RIGHT NOW
Tomorrow have to wake up early again
Haaiiz
Just now i called the taxi man
I have to spend rm7 again before i get anything/food
SOBX
But wat to do?
This is FATED!!!
wat i can say is too UNFAIR
why some one can get "Free car" from parents??
Den wat i get?
I just get scolded every day coz asking them to fetch me back
Wat the hell?!
So tired with this kind of life
OK FINE!! I always "see very open de"(看得很开)
Think positive=)
AND my phone EXPIRED!!!
Digi suck!!
Hate it!!
So pls dont text me coz i couldnt reply u
So sowieee
Just now went to watched

WHERE GOT GHOST

funny and scary
i left my Bile in fridge
hahaha
And dear bought that NDS to me alreadyTomorrow wont feel boring any more
Wee
thx dear
Some time I just feel love u alot

and just want to be yours
But some time feel want to leave you
not because of i dont love u anymore
just feel u need more freedom and i feel so suffer
alot of problem round on my head
keep thinking and thinking..
Cant solve...
This morning i tried "mei tu xiu xiu"
And this is my pic that been edited by using it
Not bad..I like it

