Well...We(dear and i) went to movie yesterday and Sat
We watch Laughing Gor yesterday
There are onli 1 sentence in my mind after finish the movie
"luckily i live peacefully"
I really happy coz we dint go to movie bout a month already
Normally i will only go to movie with dear
because i wish i can finish all movie in ths world with him
See ths picI tried to capture half of me and half of him while waiting to go on car park at gurney plaza
coz he dunwan take pic wif me[the reason:"We just took some pic few week ago ma,not meh?"]
But i FAILED!!
Sobx
But i get memories
Muahahaha
This is my sis and iI'm so short
OMG
How to grow taller?
I took ths pic yesterday too while waiting my mum choose her shoes=.=
We accompany my mum shop shop at QueensBay
I noticed everyone noticed on my boots
I mean the boots i wearing on my leg but not my Bre***
Hahaha..Stop laughing pls
And than Sat morning horrWe(Dad mum sis and i) went back to my old house
We went back to pluck coconut
Muahahaha
Actually is dad pluck la =.=
Not my dad tall
Is the coconut tree short
HAHAHAHA
the most important thingI'm going to work @ VINCE&CO(queensbay) start from 2moro
1st September
God bless me
Hope my money enuff for me to eat a month la
Before i get my salary i hav to spend my own money on food and transport
how pity am i
But i wish every thing will going well =]
Visit me if feel free
haha
I guess i dont hav tat much time to update my blog tat often
Pls be patient and continue support my blog
Haha
I WAN TO APOLOGIZE TO MY DEARSORRY COZ I DUN TRUST U AND
SUSPECT U TRYING TO SHOW UR FEELING TO OTHERS
I'M SO SORRY
I PROMISE I WILL CHANGE MY ATTITUDE =)

